Friday, January 15, 2010

What qualification do I need to work in a beauty salon as a nail technician?

Do I need an NVQ or will a diploma do? There are home learn courses that give you a diploma that match the NVQ exactly.What qualification do I need to work in a beauty salon as a nail technician?
Nail technician? Is that even a real job?





An advanced colouring-in diploma?





How can it be a recession if people still have the money to pay for bleedin nail technicians?What qualification do I need to work in a beauty salon as a nail technician?
a degree in cosmotology (can't spell it) i would look in your big heavy phone book under salon, or training and look for school of cosmotology, the courses take about 3 months and you can get your degree good luck.





Honestly, i really don't know if that would work, I have no experience in this kind of thing. I, on the other hand, would probably walk into a well-known, nice salon, or nail bar, and ask how you get a degree. Ask an expert. Good luck!! (or you can call)
My friend applied to a local nail bar where they trained her up and sent her on the NVQ level 2 and then level 3. I'd approach your local reputable nail bar, they should be able to advise you on what you need to do and how to go about applying for courses. Or you could ask your careers adviser if you're still in school or your local college?
u need a nail tecnician qualification, duno what theyre called though? whats a NVQ? look in ur local beautician schools they'l always ae courses or go into a beauticians and ask do they train. i always see adverts for these courses.





I really doubt u need a degree though...would u? a degree?
none whatsoever
not many!

No comments:

Post a Comment