Monday, January 18, 2010

This is a beauty question.....i love growing my toenails....not my finger nails mind you?

do yall think 5 inches is too long.i love to wear sandals while my nails curl over...soooo coooool!! i like to paint them bright red..what yall think%26gt;This is a beauty question.....i love growing my toenails....not my finger nails mind you?
that is just nastyThis is a beauty question.....i love growing my toenails....not my finger nails mind you?
EEW!








Much Love from very far away!!!
I would love to see those long toenails, am a guy and I love long toenails on a woman, very sexy! keep'em long.
that's kinda freaky but my best friend used to do that and then she had to stop because she got shipped off to a nut house........ I'm not playing ......... i don't see nothing wrong with it, maybe you should go for ten inches
its not really right to let yerr nails cure over cause they can break or chip VERY easily.


5 inch. might bee a little too much.


try sizing them down a little!
are u serious?? thats unattractive and gross...either u are lying or exaggerating...theres no WAY they could be 5 inches!! 5 in are just about the size of my hand you retard
Don't think so.....certainly doesn't sound very attractive to me....infact I think that if they are longer than the end of your toe....that is entirely too long. I think that short, manicured toenails and fingernails are the in thing this season.





TRIM THOSE SUCKERS....OR MAYBE YOU WANT TO CLIMB TREES!
Hmm... I'd clip them down a little bit. If they're too long, then they can break and chip. Also, really long toenails can be thought of as unnatractive and insane. Of coarse, if you really enjoy it, then more power to you. It gives you a sence of self.
I can't stand my toenails being beyond the end of my toe. If you like them long; all power to you. What do you do when you have to wear closed-toe shoes.
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment