Monday, January 18, 2010

Beauty question....I want my nails to grow out.?

I want my nails to grow out just a little bit....they have never grown more than about a fourth of an inch. And when they did they chiped at the base of the nail or somewhere else above the base. I have never ever grown nails any longer. Does anybody know how I can get my nails healthy and strong? I only want a half of an inch on each finger...thats all. My hair will grow and my toe nails....but no luck with my nails. Help me if you can.....Beauty question....I want my nails to grow out.?
try this recipe





one clear nail polish


one clove of fresh garlic





1. cut the garlic into lil pieces


2. put the cut up garlic into the clear nail polish


3. store in a dark room or a drawer (away from sunlight)


4. after like 3 or 4 days paint nails with this polish





the garlic will make the nails shiny,healthy,strong and beautiful....which will mke them grow





try this u have nothing to loseBeauty question....I want my nails to grow out.?
Try using a nail polish that's meant to grow nails, I don't believe in them because it doesn't make sense to me since the body regulates these things, but some swear by them and say they work.





I think any nail polish would do the same if you put a few coats on to keep nails from breaking, but that's just me haha =o)





If it works for you, that's all that matters.





Also, if you have any other strange symptoms, see a doctor, nails not growing or being very brittle can be signs of something not being right in your body. It's not very likely, but just in case, be aware.





If you're otherwise healthy, then this is just how your nails are just like some people's hair grows faster and slower, so do nails =o)
There is this stuff that you paint on your nails, just like nail polish, and it even looks like it. It makes your nails grow faster and you can find it in the nail polish section at any store. works like magic. Also, to deal with the weakness of your nails, I used to have the same prob. If you take vitamin C vitamins, it strengthens your nails. Plus it's good for ya! ;)
Knox gelatin. It's great for making your nails grow. Buy it at the supermarket.

No comments:

Post a Comment