Monday, January 18, 2010

Is it wrong for a guy to have his nails painted while he has his nails done in a beauty salon?

I had my toenails done on wednesday and the girl who did my nails asked me what color i wanted on them. So i chose a pretty red nail polish to wear on my toenails and also when i had my fingernails done the girl asked me the same thing and i chose the same red to match my red toenails. Was this wrong for me to do this?Is it wrong for a guy to have his nails painted while he has his nails done in a beauty salon?
Do what you want...it's just a fashion choice and it's completely up to you.Is it wrong for a guy to have his nails painted while he has his nails done in a beauty salon?
well if YOU like it then whats the big deal?


i got my toes done today and there was a family next to me - mom and daughter and son getting pedicures... he got clear but the girl did ask him ;)
No.....but why did you have them painted in the first place......
oh dear.
toe nails that's gay sorry your hands no big deal i do it often usually my self though
You must be gay.


And to the first girl, no it is not ';so cuteeeeeee';


It's GAY.
I don't mean to be typical but most men don't have their nails painted, let alone fuss about the colour.
ur metrosexual but its ur decision
To be straight and honest with you , looks kinda like some one told you or dared you to do this, course it doesn't matter , Obama trys to be white.
nope. RuPaul does it all the time
r u gay?


if u are, then it's not that wrong


but if ur not its VERY wrong


in case noone never told u, guys dont wear nail polish (except maybe clear and that's rare)
its sickening, that's what it is. I like my man with rough calloused hands. a man's man. no girly men for me.
It's not wrong. You're not hurting anyone else. But it is out of the ordinary, at least in my part of the world (Santa Fe).


In my community, you would probably get a few strange looks, and maybe a snide comment or two, as anyone does who strays too far from social conventions. If you can handle that, and painting your nails makes you happy, I say go for it.
dude a guy just shouldn't have his nails done.
boy you do what ever you want because those who care dont matter and those who matter dont care
I am completely clueless about men now!!
Not if you're gay.
ummm yeah kinda.
i get a manicure from time to time and wear a special flat nail hardener , from the days i worked in a commercial dark room , hands in fixer solution softens the nails , almost out of it , wish i could find some these days.
are you gay?
DUDE~ my cheerleading coach is gay and he just gets his nails buffed at the salon! So your a transie
what is a guy doing in a beauty salon? but yes it is wrong. and r u gay? but you can do what you want and dont take other peoples advice sorry about me asking if you are gay. but if you like to paint your finger nails you can.
uh, yes it is wrong. are you gay? seriously..... you can get a manicure or pedicure, but no polish. come on........
are you SURE ur not gay?
if it's not halloween and ur not gay then u kinda rossed the socially-acceptable line of being metro. red polish is beyond that. but more power to u for pushing societie's boundaries and keeping ppl guessing ;)
Why would it be wrong? Are you hurting anybody or hurting yourself by putting on nailpolish? No your not. Boys not wearing nail polish is just a rule society made up, wear whatever you want. it's not wrong. And just because you like ';girl'; things, doesn't mean you're gay. I think a lot of guys that say they're gay, just say that 'cause they like things society considers to be for ';girls only'; so because they like that stuff, they think they're gay. that's stupid.
unnatural
no it shows you are above most men who are afraid of sterotypes and criticism


way to go
people might think you are gay. If you are thats fine! but thats an image you could project.
it depends who you are, i might find it cute depending on the guy... but I would expect either black or clear... I just can't picture red, but if it works then... cool.
Yeah it sounds pretty gay. It's okay to get a manicure but don't paint them.
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment