Monday, January 18, 2010

I need to find a nail technician to rent space in my beauty salon? Im also lking for a beauty therapist?

I am running an existing Body Bronze salon in burwood and we have set up a beauty room. I am urgently looking for a brilliant beauty therapist with experience and also a nail technician. If anyone knows of anybody that may be interested please let me know. Or if anyone knows how I can find GOOD staff - I just dont know where to look?I need to find a nail technician to rent space in my beauty salon? Im also lking for a beauty therapist?
Put a sign outside the establishment. They will come or call you.I need to find a nail technician to rent space in my beauty salon? Im also lking for a beauty therapist?
you can post jobs on facebook too or call your local schools for recent grads looking for work
One of my friends who is a nail technician used to rent space at King club in wantirna. She's had a baby now and would probably be interested but can't work too many days so that probably wouldn't suit you.
my mom lol


he just got her licence for hair and nails


just kidding tho


we live in florida
Run your ads here:





Monster.com


CareerBuilder.com


HotJobs.com

No comments:

Post a Comment