Thursday, January 21, 2010

I want to know how to open a beauty school? What certification, permit/ license I need to have to teach Nail?

I want to open a beauty school but it seems like I can't find any answer from any where. I want to know what certification/ requirements/ License do I need to open a beauty school to teach nail. Where can I go or contact to find out the information needed.


Thank you so much for your time.I want to know how to open a beauty school? What certification, permit/ license I need to have to teach Nail?
Have a look at beauty school adv, they have loads of infoI want to know how to open a beauty school? What certification, permit/ license I need to have to teach Nail?
Contact the State board, and your town office. They should have the requirements and everything you need to know about opening up a School.
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment