Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm a nail tech, I pay my own rent, insurance and advertising in a beauty salon are they my clientsorthe salon

I pay rent my own advertising and insurance for my clients and there are no contracts signed. I am leaving as I have another job not in beauty but I still want to do the client's I have at home Are these client mine to take as the owner says I can not take the clients as the her salons clients, If they were her clients I shouldn't have to pay rent, insurance or my own advertising.


PLEASE HELP...I'm a nail tech, I pay my own rent, insurance and advertising in a beauty salon are they my clientsorthe salon
You could try to ';win'; them over by offering them a lower price to do their nails at your home.. You can charge less since you wouldn't have to advertise or pay ';rent';... Maybe, take their business cards/numbers and offer to do parties or free mani for referrals.. If you didn't sign a contract then I don't see why you couldn't let your clients know that you are leaving and give them a business card so they can book an appt. It wouldn't be ';taking'; the clients- it would just be informing them of your leaving.





Good luckI'm a nail tech, I pay my own rent, insurance and advertising in a beauty salon are they my clientsorthe salon
Nope, if you pay rent, it's YOUR booth, and YOUR clientel. Don't listen to her, just give your clients your own personal business card, and hopefully they'll follow you.


Good Luck!
it's your clients you pay for everything before you leave make new business cards and give them to YOUR clients so they can contact you when you leave

No comments:

Post a Comment