Thursday, January 21, 2010

I want to go to Beauty school...nail techs/massage therapist..how much do u make?

How much did yours cost? For nail techs or massage therapists? and if i got a loan do i pay it back after my training is done?I want to go to Beauty school...nail techs/massage therapist..how much do u make?
Kimi,





The first thing that you need to remember is that the range for a massage therapist salary is very wide. This depends on a number of factors, including where you practice massage, what massage techniques you offer, your level of experience and qualification, and the part of the country where you are working. A massage therapist鈥檚 salary can be as low as $10,000 for part time workers, or in excess of $70,000. And you can even make six figure incomes if you open your own massage business. If you're really interested in becoming a Massage Therapist I suggest you do as much research as possible. This http://www.massage-certification.com/ was very helpful for me and I think you will find it very informative.





Good LuckI want to go to Beauty school...nail techs/massage therapist..how much do u make?
great idea, I approve

No comments:

Post a Comment