Monday, January 18, 2010

What do girls think when they see a guy who gets his nails done at the beauty salon and has his nails polishe?

I think it's cool that they can express themselves in this conformist society.





Good for you for wearing your bright nail polish!What do girls think when they see a guy who gets his nails done at the beauty salon and has his nails polishe?
I'd say you鈥檙e asking to make us all laugh. But if you are serious and this is not a joke, then I say sooooo gay. It's one thing for a guy to just get a pedicure or manicure, but to add polish and acrylic nails is just gross.What do girls think when they see a guy who gets his nails done at the beauty salon and has his nails polishe?
I wouldn't like it if my husband did it, unless he really wanted to. But then I'd dump him. JK. Just like tatoos or piercings, they are an individuals, choice. It's up to you, not me. Do what you want. But don't blame me for what anyone else might say.
Most women would assume that he's gay. However, I have known heterosexual men who got their nails manicured due to their profession such as acting, modeling...Just wanting to seem like the best at audtions/casting calls.
Too metro sexual. Clear polish MAY pass muster. But color? Find a gal who doesn't mind sharing her clothes. Good luck finding one that doesn't mind sharing her shoes though.
..........
I think ';what a fruitcake';. Sorry, but that's the truth.
that their probably gay.
that so ******* cuteee!
1. gay


2. poser punk dude
that hes fruity!!!
Lol That u lost a bet! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment