Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Do You Have any Problems in Skin Care? Hair Care? Body Care? Nail Care? Foot Care? mail 4 free Beauty advice?

if u r asking then i have many pimples on my face could u pls help me


???Do You Have any Problems in Skin Care? Hair Care? Body Care? Nail Care? Foot Care? mail 4 free Beauty advice?
I have problem with my hair. Doing proper care of them still they don't stop falling. I can understand may be bcoz i have a dandruff problem my hair falls but why they don't grow. What can be the reason.Do You Have any Problems in Skin Care? Hair Care? Body Care? Nail Care? Foot Care? mail 4 free Beauty advice?
No Y?
are you asking if we need elp o are u asking 4 help?


im confused


yahoo answers memo me
hi i have problem with hairs .....so how can u help me?

No comments:

Post a Comment