Friday, January 15, 2010

What is a good name for a nail/beauty salon in the caribbean?

i need something fun, yet professional...please people don't give me a name that is already taken, i would hate to be sued for having an already registered name...thanks!!What is a good name for a nail/beauty salon in the caribbean?
Half Moon Saloon (so that it rhymes, and your into the Moon judging from your ';name'; and the fact that healthy nails have half Moons on them)Good Luck..Make Millions!!!What is a good name for a nail/beauty salon in the caribbean?
Well I don't know where your at but I went to this salon in Barbados it is at the beginning of the gap in Christ Church, sorry I forgot the name. They did a horrible job on my hair I do not suggest going there. I asked for a certain cut and I brought a picture and described what I wanted but she cut it way to short and nothing like I expected.
Carribeauty


Havana Nails
Blue Ocean Nails
Island Salon %26amp; Spa
sea shell salon

No comments:

Post a Comment