Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Roughly how much would it cost me to have nail tips done nicely in a beauty salon?

in england (london area) it costs around 拢30 for it to be done decentlyRoughly how much would it cost me to have nail tips done nicely in a beauty salon?
It depends very much which country you are planning to have this done in. It will then depend on the quality and profile of the salon. Go and ask!Roughly how much would it cost me to have nail tips done nicely in a beauty salon?
my estimate would be $25-$40
By me in NYC it's 20.00 for a full set. for Acryllic.


Glass %26amp; Gel can be upwards to $50.00
I'm a nail art designer,....usually high street salons are on the Internet,modern ones any way.try that they have price lists. prices vary a lot.or call a salon and ask.'; there are really nice ones'; and there called naturals. and look more natural. than synthetic.witch look really thick.
$20-$45
about $25-$30
Where i live a good salon charges,拢35-40.
i think it depends if you go to chop shop or a spa type, cheaper in some places. chop shops use sub standard product, the nicer shops use better product, which well be better for your nails i charge 50.00 so you can decide


you can check the better types on the web creative nail has a site to find a salon near you.
Everyone has got beauty. It really depends on how we take it and how we see it. Do you love me because I'm beautiful,%26lt;!--or am I am beautiful because you love me? To get to know more about beauty and how to become a beauty, please visit the site,





http://beautytipsworld.awardspace.com





To get to know more about beauty--%26gt;and how to become a beauty, please visit the site,Thank you.





Regards,


Your Beautiful Friend.
35$...thats what it coast me
20-40 dollars

No comments:

Post a Comment