Monday, January 18, 2010

HELP name my home based acrylic nail and beauty business?

I`m desperate for your ideas on a cute name for my little business I do nails,spraytanning and waxing so come on guys lets do some brainstorming...HELP name my home based acrylic nail and beauty business?
How about ';Beauty-Licious';





Depending on your age and the age of your average customer this is a cute name for a beauty shop!!HELP name my home based acrylic nail and beauty business?
'; HONEYCOMB ';
Polish It!


Chic Nail


Nail Passion


Nailegance


Slicked Up!


Those were just a few fun things, but here is the favorite! If I was opening a salon of any kind, this would be the one! You have got to use this......





Recherch茅 ......


it is pronounced--(ruh-shair-shey) and it means elegant, exotic, pretentious, precious, and obscure.


It is pretty and perfect.
Nailed.

No comments:

Post a Comment