Monday, January 18, 2010

We are a newly opened nail beauty salon in Leeds -whatdo you think of acrylic nail extensions compared to gel?

I've had my nails done for years and years. I used to use gel because I thought they lasted longer, didn't break as much, and didn't dull as much as acrylic. However, I've come to realize that acrylic and gel last about the same time, and break about the same. The only difference in my mind is the shine. I think gel probably does keep a shine longer, but it really doesn't matter if you decide to use nail polish, instead of just keeping it with the pink/white etc. Additionally, right now nail polish is much more popular then french manicure. Gel costs more, and takes alittle longer because there is the extra step of using the UV light. Acrylic is probably a better deal.We are a newly opened nail beauty salon in Leeds -whatdo you think of acrylic nail extensions compared to gel?
don,t know the difference..sorry and good luck on your new ventureWe are a newly opened nail beauty salon in Leeds -whatdo you think of acrylic nail extensions compared to gel?
Mums had shop for 30 years and she swears by gel even though much more expensive. Dont ask me why not a clue..
To be honst to you niether of them will work like they say they do. Tust me I tried everything in both and they don't work.
i would recommend gel nails they look so much nicer but watch out when you get them done as they can really damage your own nails i have just done acryic nails as i find them a bit quicker.
Gel Gel Gel


Last longer and looks more natural.
=[
i switched to gel and will never go back to acrylic. they are stronger, last longer and look much better
I like Acrylic better just because i can get them thinner and more natural looking then i can with gel... or it could of been operators error!
  • chemical face peel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment