Tuesday, January 19, 2010

At Home acrylic nail kit from Sally's Beauty?

I want this nail kit right here


http://www.sallybeauty.com/Pink-Nails-Ki鈥?/a>





It comes with everything But it only comes with 20 nails... My question is when I do my nails and it's time for a fill in I don't have to use the other set of nails right I can just use the powder and liquid stuff like they do In the real salon?








Im using this kit on myself So don't worry It's just Im really into nails now and I always go with my Mom and aunt and grandma and watch them get there nails done. Ive never got mine done so I want to try it at home myself ha!At Home acrylic nail kit from Sally's Beauty?
well since these are cheaper nails, u might have to use another nail, thsoe salon nails are higher quality, so yea use another nail to touch up, but it depends on the condition of the nail already on your finger. if the nail already have on ur finger is falling off, then yea u can re-use it





can anyone answer mine


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment