Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Sallys beauty supply nail polish?

a few days ago i bought a hot pink polish at sallys and well i put it on and it was so dull, it wasnt even shiny. so i ended up putting some clear coat so it can look nice and shiny. well it did, but a few hours later i went to go take a shower and it all peeled off. today i put it on again and when i was scratching my arm it peeled off again.





why does it do that? does anyone know? my wild shine from wal mart doesnt chip, its pretty good and last a long time not just a few hoursSallys beauty supply nail polish?
weird that it did that. i have no ideaSallys beauty supply nail polish?
oh gosh. we have the exact same one.


twisted pink right? im wearing it right now.


but mine doesnt do that. as a matter of fact,


mine is pretty good. It's not chiping off.


or in your case,peeling off. I suggest


that you bring it back to where you bought


it and complain about it. Maybe it's defective


or old.


**
When it comes to nail polish, usually the cheaper they are the better they stay. I can't really explain it, that's just my personal experience.
I bought some also from Sally Hansen and it did the same thing.....??? The cheap stuff I get from Wet and Wild for 99cents stayed on longer.....stay with what works.....
get ur nails done...thats better

No comments:

Post a Comment