Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Guys...do you think nail polish or other girl beauty products are gross?

only guys,


how they can ans you,


you can ask for rest part means girls then they surly reply yes.Guys...do you think nail polish or other girl beauty products are gross?
I think guys always say they like a natural girl but trust me if a girl stopped wearing makeup and focusing on her hair and her clothes and nails and perfume then she'll be a totally different person.Guys...do you think nail polish or other girl beauty products are gross?
Guys say that they like natural girls. Like without makeup and stuff. Trust me. They have no idea what they like. They most likely have never seen a girl without makeup. Just try to keep everything as natural-looking as possible, but not actually natural.
No. Its sexy. And its good for a girl to show pride in herself.
I dont care to put them on myself but if you do whatever...don't go overboard.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment