Monday, January 18, 2010

What do you think if a guy walks into a beauty salon and wants to get a pedicure and get his nails polished?

Im a 29 year old guy and i get my toenails done at the beauty salon once a month and i recently started wearing color on my toenails. I love how the colored nail polish looks on my toenails and i have received alot of good complements on them.What do you think if a guy walks into a beauty salon and wants to get a pedicure and get his nails polished?
It's fine to get your nails polished, there's no rule about you not being able to. As for the reactions, let them think what they want to think. Be confident in yourself.What do you think if a guy walks into a beauty salon and wants to get a pedicure and get his nails polished?
I don't mean to sound like a jerk, but that is kind of gay. But hey, if you want to, go for it!
OK i think it's pretty weird if a guy does it unless he's gay or something but if you like it then hey u shouldn't care about what others say!! and since you've got compliments on them i guess you probably look good with nail polish on them!
hahhahahaha.


it's okay to express your feminine side.


but the polish on the nails. that's a little too much.
I don't think anything is wrong with that! Do what makes you feel good I say. Who cares what people say, its your toenail.. color it perdiful.
He's effeminate. Not attractive.
omg....... that is gay %26amp; wrong on soooooo many levels.......
I don't see anything wrong with a guy wanting to keep himself well groomed. As for the color nail polish ... if you're getting compliments and enjoy wearing polish ... go for it. It isn't hurting anyone and the world can use more color :)
It's none of my business.
As long as you have the money to pay for it,who cares.
It sounds like you're wondering what people will think of you, but you're liable to get a different kind of response from every person who answers. If you're wanting validation for your choice to get professional pedicures, you'll probably find it on answers, but then again you'll probably find others who snicker or rebuke.





I wonder if you still haven't decided what you think of it. Maybe you've stepped outside your comfort zone, and you still don't know how to fit your choice into your identity. Maybe you feel comfortable and free in this choice, more so than with anything you've ever done. Maybe that is challenging your your self-concept.





My suggestion is to look for small insights into yourself over a space of time. Don't get too black and white with yourself. Complex questions usually have complex answers, and don't always point to radical changes.
I think it's okay to get a pedicure. But don't color them, a little creepy.
that he is gay. or likes to act like a girl. or hes got problems.
I see men


(all ages too) at my salon all the time..sometimes they even come in with the friends /girlfriends/ wives..





I like it when I see a guy taking care of himself..that stereotype that men cant go to nail salons should be put away...





Just to add..I ve sen some MAJOR STARS who are men that wear polish on their hands...so I say all the power too ya!!!
pedicure for a man??so what...??!!! it's a common thing to do nowadays, it's a fashion.





nails polished?? is it necessary???
You're quite feminine aren't you?
its fine as long as you don't do the color.. thats just weird. But doing it to be nice and clean is always a good idea.
Wow a guy who gets his nails done and wears flip flops.
i think it takes a real man to go and do that don't mind what other people say just ignore them if they are offending you that is be yourself. ROCK ON!!!!!
ewwww
I thought this was going to be the start of a joke. My mistake. I'll leave now. Have a good one.
Okay,,,this is going wayyyy over the heterosexual board....
well, getting your nails done in a beauty saloon its ok, i do mines once in a while, even wear polish (colorless) ....... feels great.





but coloring your toenails ..... or any nails for that matter, its a little over the top if you ask me
I guess its no different than a man going to a salon and getting lights put into his hair. I know alote of strait guys that get that done.

No comments:

Post a Comment