Thursday, January 14, 2010

Should i let my nephew go to the beauty salon and get his hair and nails done like a girl?

Should i allow him to do this as part of his halloween costume? What is a very feminine color he could wear to be more like a girl for halloween thisyear. Also he wants to wear his halloween costume to school since his school does allow the students to wear their halloween costumes to school on the day of halloween and the day before halloween. He does have a few pair of high heel sandals he likes to wear alot. He has classic length hair which is very long for a boy. I have long hair but not even close to my 15 year old nephews hair length.Should i let my nephew go to the beauty salon and get his hair and nails done like a girl?
Long hair is fine on a guy. It's even trendy. But to answer your question, I say no. There is a fine line between Halloween costumes and dressing up as the opposite sex. I don't know your nephew. He could intend this as a prank against some school policy, or he could have issues with his sexuality. The real issue is how he will be treated at school and by his peers. This could lead to a misunderstanding and in an extreme case, a physical altercation with those who are intolerant of crossdressing. My advice: No costume at all. There's no need to celebrate Halloween at all.Should i let my nephew go to the beauty salon and get his hair and nails done like a girl?
Of course you should allow it! If he wants to do it then he should be allowed to.
im all for a fun halloween costume, but i hope your nephew knows that higschool children are mean!


they will not react so well to his choice of costume, i'm sure..


but anyway...


I wouldnt bring him to a beauty salon, you can do it all at home...it's not that hard..





and of course PINK is a girly color.
If he is willing to put up with the razzing, sure, why not.
Of course you should let him, I think that he should be allowed to do anything that isn't extreme and trust me that is not extreme, it's not he's asking to get a tattoo
and after the jocks finish kicking his butt you can accompany him to the emergency room.

No comments:

Post a Comment